Thursday 6 February 2014

Using up those freebies you get in the magazines

Morning crafters, I am a terrible hoarder much to my other halve's dismay and he is forever going on about all the "junk" I have!!!!!!!!! Well its not junk to me lol
Anyways, you know all those freebies we get out of the paper-crafting magazines we get?
Well I decided to use them for once and came up with this lovely card for one of the ladies at the knitting group I am with.
I used Kaisercraft "sweet pea" designs from the quick cards made easy mag with a few other embellishments from my crafty stash, such as handmade rose and some flourish die cuts I had in my box, I think the dark paper I used is from a Dovecrafts pad.
Anyways I hope you like what I did  with it






Anyways crafters I am off to do some more crafting so have a nice day

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Beautiful card. Love the flowers.

About Me

Lancashire, United Kingdom
My name is Sally and I am a psp addict, I love making cards and creating stuff on paint shop pro which I hope to be posting on here soon