Friday 17 January 2014

Another card this year, wow I am on a roll lol

Morning crafters after such a long absence from making cards it seems my mojo has come back to me again, don't know how long for but who knows?
This is a card I made for my niece, using a mo manning image called "spring fairy aleta" don't you just think she is cute?
I have added the link if anyone fancy popping over to have a nose around http://www.mosdigitalpencil.com

Anyways here is the card, hope you like it

Here is something else I have been working on too, a beaded bauble and I have to say I found it really therapeutic so I recommend people to have a go

No comments:

About Me

Lancashire, United Kingdom
My name is Sally and I am a psp addict, I love making cards and creating stuff on paint shop pro which I hope to be posting on here soon